Where Can I Find the IP Address of my Roku Player
We have attempted to address this query “ Where can I find the IP address of my Roku player ” through this article. If you face any issue which needs sorting, call our tech experts who shall guide you through our guidance and service center.
Steps to find the Roku IP address
- Go to the settings on your Roku player
- Select the option PlayerInfo.
- You will find the IP address under the PlayerInfo.
If you remote is lost or near you, you can still follow this process and access the IP address of your player.
The Roku IP address changes often to one of these IP addresses. When the player is switched off, the address is bound to change.
Device not found:
Follow these steps to detect the Roku player visibility.
- Go to the device Settings and access the Network menu.
- Choose the option which says“Repeat guided setup.”
- Once you have successfully checked the connection, click the “try again” option in the app for Roku device to become visible.
- Exit the Roku app and switch off the Wi-Fi.
- Renter the App again.
- Confirm if the Roku device is connected to the same network as your phone device.
- Use the phone and check the IP address from the settings menu.
- Note down the number displayed under the IP Address
- The IP address is part of the four-section number (e.g. 192.168.0.127).
- Find the IP address of my Roku player from system under the settings menu.
- In few models, you will find the information under the “About from your Roku device.”
Follow this step to check the IP Address
- The first three parts of the four-part number of the IP address of both the phone and the streaming player should ideally match.
- If there is a mismatch, devices are not on the same network.
- If there is a match, enter the IP address of your streaming player in the app.
- Now, your device will be found easily.