TCM Channel Activation Guide
Turner classic movies, famously known as TCM, is one of the most popular channels available in the market. This is one of the unique channels available since the main focus is towards the golden movies of the past. It is not a surprise that most of the warner bros movies made its way through the TCM network as Warner bros entertainment is the parent for this network. This channel is available across various streaming devices, so you don’t have to break a sweat searching for this channel. As America’s favorite streaming player, Roku is predominantly one of the best platforms where you can watch TCM on Roku. Go through this blog to find out how to activate the TCM on Roku using tcm.com/activate.
How to Watch TCM on Roku?
You can watch TCM on Roku by following the steps below.
- Fire up your Roku device by selecting the right HDMI input available on the device.
- Once you power up your device, you can proceed with the process.
- Proceed to download the software updates, if any, available at the time.
- This will reduce the window for errors that may occur during the process.
- After the updates are downloaded, restart the device to apply these changes.
- Now, revert to the home screen on the device.
- Go to the search bar and type TCM or turner classic movies.
- A list of results will display from which you have to choose the outcome you were searching for.
- You can also directly jump to the channel by using the voice commands if possible.
- Select the result you are looking for.
- This will open the channel description; confirm if that’s the channel you were looking for.
- Now, next to the channel description, you can see the “add channel” tab on your screen.
- If you click on it, the channel download process will begin.
- It will take only a few seconds for the channel to download as it is lightweight.
- Once the channel downloads, go back to the home screen and check for the TCM channel on the channel list.
- After the channel downloads, you can proceed with the activation process.
How to Activate TCM on Roku – tcm.com/activate
- The activation process of the channel is similar to any other channel.
- Launch the channel and try playing any content form the channel.
- This will trigger the activation code to be shown on your screen.
- Please make a note of it.
- Now, using a browser on your smartphone or computer, visit tcm.com/activate
- Enter the activation code at the space given on the web page.
- After you enter the activation code, click on the submit button.
- It will take a few moments for the codes to verify, so don’t worry.
- After the code verifies, select your TV provider from the list available.
- You must have any one of the TV provider’s credentials to access the contents on the TCM channel.
- After you have selected the TV provider, sign in with the corresponding login details of the provider.
- Now, you will have access to all the contents across the TCM channel.
- You can watch TCM on Roku all you want.
Things to Remember when you Activate TCM on Roku
- Make sure you have a proper internet connection.
- The speed should be sufficient enough for the activation codes to verify.
- Update your software to the latest version available, since the old version can usually cause any minor glitches during the process.
- While entering the activation code, do it with utmost care. Consider the case of the letter and also any numbers while feeding in the activation code.
There are various TV providers available for you to use the credentials to log in to the account, so choose your option accordingly.
You can use the Following Providers’ Credentials to sign-in to the TCM on Roku
- AT&T Uverse
- Verizon FiOS
- Playstation Vue
- Many regional networks and dish networks.
Our customer support team is born-ready to help you with any issues or queries you have regarding tcm.com/activate or Roku channels in general, so make sure you reach out at Roku.com/link or call us +1-855-626-1730 if you have any issues.