Roku Premiere is one of the best streaming devices available and provides excellent streaming. The device is cheaper and has amazing features. For users who love to watch the live contents can access the channels such as Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, Watch ESPN and a few more on the device.
Connect the device to your TV using an HDMI cable and watch the contents. Here are some of the interesting features of Roku Premiere.
- The device package has Remote, AAA batteries, and a Power adapter.
- Design features of the device include a 5-inch square plastic box with Roku logo at the top.
- HDMI port and a power jack are located at the back side of the device.
- The remote control has media buttons and shortcut buttons for easy selection.
- Uses a quad-core processor and it is easy to navigate and make your selection.
- Most affordable and 4k capable streaming device.
- Ethernet port to establish a wired network connection.
- Also supports 802.11ac dual-band wireless connection.
- Purchase the device and enjoy the stunning 4K resolution.
- It is easy to set up the device and you can access both free and paid channels.
- Roku Premiere can work with any television that has an HDMI cable.
How to set up Roku Premiere
- Power on the device and a screen will be visible.
- Choose the required language from the screen.
- To choose the language, just scroll up and down and press Ok button on your remote.
- Connect your device to the Internet. You can choose wireless from the list that appears.
- Enter the wireless network username and the password.
- Click on the connect button to connect the device to the network.
- You can now wait till the device automatically downloads the latest version of Roku software.
- Set the display type. Auto-detect display option is available to set the display automatically.
Create a Roku account to activate the device
- To create an account, you can visit the respective Roku website.
- Provide the required information such as name, Email ID, username and password.
- Press the submit button.
- Sign in to the account and enter the activation code to link the device to your account.
- Go to the channel store to add your favorite channels.
Set up the device and stream your favorite movies, TV shows, live sports, news, music and a lot more.
For more info, reach us by dialing the toll-free number or visit Roku com link.