Roku XD Vs Roku 2
In a primary comparison of the Roku XD vs Roku 2, the Roku XD model has been replaced by the Roku 2 XS and the Roku 2 has been much upgraded since its launch.
we present this article which highlights the features and performance for you to make an informed choice. There are lot of options, when you choose the brand Roku. Speak to our customer care (Roku.com/link) online agents to help you. Both these models have similar features, it is essential to differentiate between the features and buy accordingly.
- The remote of RokuXD comes with the headphone jack.
- By having this feature, you can listen to your channel guide and stream the content through headphones, just by a simple plug of your headphones.
- You can connect the Roku2 only to a wireless network, as it doesn’t have wired connections.
- The Roku2can be connected to a TV only through the HDMI cable.
- If you don’t have an HDMI capable TV, you might not be able to use the Roku2.
In another major difference between the Roku XD vs Roku 2, the RokuXD is more expensive than the Roku 2.
- If you are not going to be using much of the Roku streaming, the price difference may be large enough to make you go for the cheaper option.
- TheRokuXDcontains a higher number of ports than the Roku 2.
- If you are not a user of the headphone function, or heavy player of any of the Roku games, Roku XD will be more suitable for you.
- The Roku XDhas both the wired Ethernet connections, and a USB port to watch content which is stored on external USB hard drive.
- The dual-band wireless option of the Roku XD is one heavy feature which users prefer to choose, to have a smoother viewing of streaming HD content.
- This also features a faster processor compared to the older Roku models, for a quicker and smoother streaming experience.
- The streaming from Roku 2 system is not sluggish, however, the speed and smoothness of the Roku XD is noticeably faster.
Contact our team of experts available online to assist you with Roku XD vs Roku 2. You can speak to them over call at +1-855-626-1730 and ask their help or guidance in troubleshooting!