Read to Know How to do Roku 2 Screen Mirroring?
If you are new to Roku, you must have to know about Roku 2 screen mirroring! Read this to know how this feature can help you make better use of your Roku device. Do you know what is screen mirroring? Read on further and speak to our customer care helpline to understand further.
- Screen mirroring is actually displaying the screen of any Android or Windows device wirelessly at your TV screen.
- Using the Roku 2 screen mirroring feature:
- Connect the smartphone to the player to screen videos, photos, web pages, music on TV
- Watch persona files from the smartphone on to Big screen TV, through the screen mirroring.
- Call us to learn few tricks which can be informative for an effective and smooth screen mirroring experience.
Tips for using this feature
- For using this Screen Mirroring feature, connect both the Roku streaming device and the smartphone on a single network.
- Screen mirroring requires a single network
- Google devices running OS 6.0 or on any iOS software do not support screen mirroring
- For just displaying any videos, photos, or any music playlists stored on your smartphone to your TV, try the Roku Mobile App which is an excellent alternative. (Roku.com/link)
Screen Mirroring on your Roku device
- Check your mobile for mirror screening compatibility
- From settings, choose this feature screen mirroring option from the system menu.
- For using this option, ensure you enable this option.
Enabling Screen Mirroring on your Android device
- Android version 4.2 devices support Screen Mirroring
- For an android phone, you must choose the project from the action center.
- Connect to a wireless display and then follow the onscreen instructions on your Roku device.
For more information, call our agents who are always available online for you. We shall guide you over call, with our personalized guidance. For more information and guidance on Roku 2 screen mirroring, visit our hub.