PBS Kids Roku channel – Best gift for your kids to stream the top and best programs
Surprise your kids by activating the new PBS Kids Roku channel. The channel telecast the interesting programme collections that encourage most of the kids. Get the assistance to activate the channel and stay tuned to enjoy streaming.
Most liked PBS program collections
Once you activate the pbs.org/activate Roku channel there are top programs to educate your kids. Check out the top shows.
Makers – Women who make America- Lot of women from US come across equality issues and the programme highlight the the steps to overcome it.
Top and best movies
- Barney and friends- The best program that is specially designed to educate your kids.
- Daniel Tigers neighborhood- Kids love watching the story of the cartoon character, Daniel Tiger
- Broadway or Bust
How to activate the PBS channel on your streaming device?
Do not worry if you do not know how to activate pbs.org/activate on your Roku streaming device. Read the instructions below.
1. Purchase a streaming device with the top and best features
Choose the best streaming device that has amazing features and complete the process. You can complete the setup by connecting the required cables and establishing a good speed network connection. Link the streaming device by using the Roku account. Sign in and type the activation code for linking the device.
2. Create the PBS account and the Roku account
There are websites to complete the account creation process. Visit the page Roku com link and enter the valuable information such as the name, email ID and password. The process will complete once you tap on the submit tab. The same process is required for PBS account creation and you can use the account for all your PBS products. To sign in to the PBS account you can also use the Face book or the Google account credentials.
3. Add the channel to your device
Once if you have all the requirements turn on the device and go to the channel store to add it to the home screen. Tap on the icon to note down the seven-digit channel activation code.
4. From your mobile device
Open the web browser from your mobile device and go to the page http://www.pbs.org/activate and then provide the seven digit channel activation code. Type the code in the required space and execute the instructions visible on the screen.
Sign in to the PBS account when prompted and complete the remaining channel activation steps.
How to overcome PBS channel activation errors?
- If it is the activation error you can check the activation code, Roku account and the PBS Kids Roku channel In case if the account status is not active you can try deactivating the account and then activating it again.
- If it is a network error check the network credentials (username and the password). Plugin the Ethernet cable properly to the respective slot.
- Check the streaming device which you are using and ensure that the device settings are accurate if not try streaming from any other device.
Use the activation steps to complete the PBS Kids Roku channel activation. Contact our support team by dialing the toll-free number if you require further assistance and support. Users come across any channel activation errors can resolve it using the troubleshooting tips.
Activate and stay tuned to watch the top program collections on PBS channel.