Use the my.roku.com/signup to create an account and start using the Roku streaming devices. This will prompt you to log in with a Roku account. In case you do not have an account you will be asked to create one.
Roku account creation using Roku.com/link
Roku is a great boon for all the entertainment lovers. Starting from sports, news, movies, TV shows, originals series, Roku is a home of various channels under one roof. Some channels are free of cost and do not require any subscriptions whereas for some channels it is mandatory to opt for a TV service provider and stream the channel.
Creating a Roku account:
- Visit roku.com/link.
- Click on the Myaccount
- Click on Create Account.
- Step1: fill the email address you want to use with the Roku account and also the password for your Roku account.
- Step 2: Enter the Pin to authenticate the purchase on the Roku store.
- Step 3: Roku will prompt you to provide the billing information. Based on the Payment method you must follow the steps to finish the process.
- Visit my.roku.com/signup for further details on creating a Roku account.
Linking Roku account
Linking your Roku account with the Roku streaming player is a mandatory process for the channel adding and activation. The linking procedure will help you to activate the Roku device. Promote the Roku activation code to the Roku.com/link after logging in to your Roku account. However, you can obtain the Roku activation code from the TV screen.
Popular channels on Roku
You can now add channels according to your preferences once you have activated your Roku device. Sign in to your Roku account before you add the channel to your Roku list. Some of the popular channels you cannot miss streaming on Roku are as follows.
- DirecTV Now
- FX Now
- Sling TV
- CBS All Access
- Disney Now
Using a Credit Card:
- Provide the details of your address the street name that is associated with the credit card.
- You will have to convert your postal code into a valid zip code.
- Keep note of the city that is associated with the new zip line as you will be asked to provide it when setting up the account.
Is having a Roku account a Must?
The Answer is YES! You should have a Roku account to add channels to your device and to start streaming on your Roku streaming player or Roku TV.
Note: Creating a Roku account is absolutely free
What is go.roku.com/signup?
- The Roku account saves the Roku streaming device as your Streaming device and it also saves the channels that you have added and also saves your preferred settings to your account.
- You should possess a valid Email ID associated with your Roku account to access your account and also to receive news alerts and important notifications.
- You will have to choose a strong and secure password to keep your account details safe so that no one else can use it.
Why do you need my.roku.com/signup for creating an account?
- After you purchase a Roku streaming device, you will need a Roku account to activate your Roku Streaming device.
- If you do not have an account you will be asked to create a new account. Go to know how to create a Roku account in the blog.
- Creating a Roku account is absolutely free and you will not be charged to Roku.com/link create account.
- You will be asked to choose payment options instead e.g. Credit card.
- This Payment method will be linked with your Roku accounts and will you to purchase subscriptions to your favorite channels.
- You can also rent, buy or download movies, subscribe to your favorite TV shows with the payment method you have linked to your Roku account.
- You can add and change your payment method whenever you want. This will not have any changes to your Roku account. You will be charged after you finish adding the payment method and after you go through the additional steps that are required to make a purchase.
- You can link more than one Streaming device to your same Roku account.
Go.roku.com/signup will give you the details that are required to create a Roku account. For more information visit our website or call our toll-free number at +1-855-626-1730.