Sling TV Roku – Affordable To Stream Your Favorites!
Sling TV is a Dish subsidiary that is one leading pay-TV or satellite service. And it offers live feeds to many of the famous cable network channels and demanding content access to popular cable programs. It is available on the various streaming device, and in this blog, we are going to discuss Sling TV Roku
Sing TV provides films rentals in several genres like Horror, Action or Adventure, Romance, Drama, and a lot more. And in addition to the primary channels, the users can add HBO (live and on-demand) for $15 per month and Cinemax for $10 per month.
To sign up for Sling TV, the users must set up an account on the Sling TV account registration site. They will need a valid credit card and email ID to finish the registration process.
What Are The Sling TV Packages?
- Firstly, the sling has its Orange package for $30 a month with 30 channels like CNN, Disney Channel(How to get Disney Plus on Roku), TNT, A&E, ESPN, and Lifetime.
- Next, for $30 per month, Sling Blue provides 50+ channels and will not have everything in Sling Orange.
- Another package would be Sling Orange + Blue, a combo of the first two schemes, for $45 per month.
- Moreover, if in search of the regional telecast channels, FOX and NBC are in the Sling Blue pack.
- Sling Orange package RESTRICTS users FOR ONE stream, while Sling Blue OFFERS three.
- In enrichment to its Sling Orange and Blue plans, the users can insert extras like sports, kids, parody, news, lifestyle, etc.
- As it has perks to pay to prime channels like Starz, and Showtime, Epix
- If paying to all three added networks, Sling gives them at a lowered rate.
- The users must build their Sling TV account, purchase their plans, and then add the streaming devices’ channels to initiate the streaming process.
How To Sign Up For Sling TV?
The below guidelines can help you to create the Sling TV account; make use of it do to the subscription:
- At first, the users must launch the browser and navigate to www.sling.com.
- Moreover, this will lead to Sling TV’s sign up site, which lists various subscription packages for an account.
- Secondly, choose the Free Trial tab at the top of the page.
- And this shall access a new page where you can key in the sign-in credentials.
- Now, make sure to input the login details.
- After that, the users must make sure of an active email ID.
- Also, try to build a secure password to remember for signing in to the account.
- Then, tap Register.
- After entering the login credentials, this directs to a new page for inputting payment details.
- Further, choose the plan that one will want for the account.
- Sling TV provides three plans: Orange (25+ channels), Blue (40+ channels), and Orange + Blue (45+ channels).
- Similarly, after choosing the plan, this directs the users to a list of add-on services and click Next.
- On the other hand, key in the billing details.
- Choose Finish & Submit to finish up with the process.
- This completes setting up the Sling TV account and ready to go!
- Finally, by accessing the Sling TV account, click Watch Now on the main page.
- Once after signing up, you can install sling tv Roku.
Installing The Sling TV App On Roku!
Make use of the step by step guidance below to download the Sling TV app on the Roku device:
- At first, the users must get the home screen of the Roku device, before sling tv Roku
- Once after that, scroll to the left and choose streaming channels.
- This will lead to the Roku channel store.
- Next, visit the Movies and TV section.
- And look for the sling tv Roku
- Mostly, the app will be available while scrolling the Roku channel store screen.
- If didn’t find it there, then select the search option.
- Besides, input the name of the app into the find menu and wait for the outcomes.
- Choose the app and make sure that you have completed the subscription process.
- If not, pursue that.
- Then, select the add channel option and hold OK.
- This will start to add the Sling TV app to the Roku device.
- Further, when it completes the installation process, get back to the home page.
- Check whether the app is present among the added channel list.
- At last, you can launch the app and begin streaming all your favorites.